Monday, December 03, 2007

2.01 Treadmill Run in 14:22

2.01 Mile Treadmill Run in 14:22

After work this evening I got home and decided to get in a run before eating dinner. After changing and heading downstairs, I decided first to recalibrate the nike + system to be more accurate. After calibrating it last night, I realized I overcalibrated it, so it was actually saying I was running faster/further than I really was. After adjusting it tonight and starting on a 2 mile run, I realized I under adjusted it again. So, I was running at a 7:30 pace according to the treadmill, but the nike plus system was only saying about 7:44.

I ended up finishing the 2.01 mile run in 14:22 for an average pace of 7:07 per mile. My first mile was in about 7:20ish, so my second mile ended up at 6:54 which broke my nike plus mile record again. I ended up burning 277 calories.

No comments: