Monday, July 24, 2006

3.01 Miles in 23:46

I put in a 3 mile run tonight in 23:46. I ran again down along the water into South Boston before turning around at the Bank of America concert pavillion and runing back. I ran the first mile pretty hard in 7:31, ran the 2nd mile in 7:51, and ran the 3rd mile in 7:52. To be honest, I never felt all that great, even with the nicer weather. I am starting to wonder whether keeping a full weight lifting schedule is starting to wreak havoc with my increased training. I think that because of weight training I have a little less energy, and my muscles are more fatigued by the time the evening rolls around and I am contemplating a good run. Regardless, I plan to lift at lunchtime again today and put in another run tonight (longer and slower).

No comments: