Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Day # 37: 3.2 Mile Run in 22:00.57

I woke up at 6:25 this morning to ideal temps! Stepping outside into the sunshine and mid-60's, I proceeded to start off with a hard, yet comfortable running pace. My legs felt great to start so I had no qualms about pushing the tempo. Other than slowing down a few times to change my ipod song, I maintained a good pace. Entering the final 1/4 mile homestretch, I peered down at my watch and saw 20:56, so I ran/sprinted through the finish line in exactly 22:00 for the 3.2 mile run. Calculating the pace, I averaged 6:53/mile. Just a note, if you scroll back to earlier entries, this was the same loop I was running in 24 to 25 minutes just a few weeks ago. Nice!

1 comment:

Scottie Roy said...

nice..you were definately booking it. Good work on the Saturday run too!