Monday, August 22, 2005

Day # 36: Day Off - Good idea w/ the Late Summer Humidity

For all the cursing of "Mother Nature" in my previous posts, she finally cooperated with me yesterday and today. After the pleasant weather last week, the heat and humidity returned yesterday and today. Perfect timing for once! Yesterday was cross training day, so I was able to stay inside and bike in front of a monsterous fan. Today was my day off - One that I probably needed. This past weekend I went for my first double digit run of the program in hitting 10 miles. So getting back to the temps...today I worked from 8:30-5:30 and took care of some errands this evening. Back to the running tomorrow morning with a 3 mile trek. Kind of strange that I'm actually looking forward to running. It really becomes quite addictive.

No comments: