Friday, April 10, 2009

7.46 Mile Bike Ride + Shoulder Workout

7.46 Mile Bike Ride + Shoulder Workout

Sara and I got to the BSC Westborough gym tonight for a rare Friday workout. Being the friday prior to a holiday weekend, the gym was incredibly empty. We were 2 of about 12 people in a huge gym, which was nice for a change. I went straight for the expresso bike with the intention of getting in a 25+ minute workout. I went to the "extreme" categories of courses and chose "Stormy Hollow" a tough 7.46 ride with 2 tough mountains to ascend. I felt great and ended up finishing the course in 27:36 with 356 calories burned. I also achieved a new medal for having biked a total of 26 miels, thus getting me the "marathon medal".



After the workout I went over to the free weights area and did dummbell raises, shrugs, lat pull downs, and finally 200 abs.

Was a great workout.

No comments: