Monday, March 17, 2008

Tricep & Back Workout + 1 Mile Run on Sky Track

Tricep & Back Workout + 1 Mile Run on Sky Track

Got back to BSC today for a tricep and back workout and also threw in a 1 mile run to finish things off. It's never easy to finish off a weight lifting session with a hard run, especially after lifting the prior day, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't ignoring the cardio portion of my workouts. On triceps I did rope & bar pull downs on the cable machine, nosebreakers on bench, amd then I did back row machine to finish things off.

I then proceeded up 2 floors to the sky track at BSC, which consists of a 2 lane running track going around the perimeter of the building. 8.6 laps on the outer lane is a mile whereas 9 laps on the inside lane is a mile. In any event I didn't need those calculations since nikeplus was doing the pedometer work for me. I ran 1 hard mile in 7:15 to finish the day. I then spent some time in the steam room before showering it up.

No comments: