Saturday, August 19, 2006

10.03 Miles Through Boston & Cambridge in 1:25:45

This morning I woke up at 8:00am and was out the door by 8:15 for a planned 10 mile run. The route took me through Boston, down to the Charles, across the bridge into Cambridge, and all the way down Cambridge past Harvard Sq. before I turned around and ran the course back, with some modification to keep the scenary fresh. In the last 2 miles I was really dogging it and was "running on empty". However, I kept my eye on the finish line and finished the 10.03 mile run in 1:25:45 for an average pace of 8:32/mile. I burned 1350 calories on the morning run.

Due to some major techinical issues with my computer, I cannot upload my run to Nikeplus.com. I think I will end up needing to buy a new computer, but that will likely take a couple of weeks to go through the end to end process.

No comments: