Monday, November 07, 2005

Day # 110: 4 Treadmill Miles at the Ritz-Carlton Boston Gym

Running in style today! My dad gave me a couple of guest passes to the Ritz-Carlton gym last week for my casual use. With the 20-30 mile winds whipping around Boston tonight, I took advantage of one of the passes tonight after I got home from work. The Ritz-Carlton gym is a 100,000 sq. foot facility with a basketball court, junior olympic pool, squash courts, steam room, sauna, etc. etc. Tonight I started with a 15 minute ride on the upright bike, finishing after biking 5.13 miles. Then, I walked over to the treadmill and proceeded to run 4.10 miles in 35 minutes. Don't be alarmed, the slow pace was planned tonight as I continue my tapering with less than 2 weeks to go. After running I worked on my shoulders a bit before retiring to the steam room for an awesome 10 minute relaxation period.

No comments: