Saturday, December 01, 2007

First Run on Our New Costco Reebok Treadmill

First Run on Our New Costco Reebok Treadmill - 5K in 26:13

Sara and I are excited to announce that my father gave us on a sweet Reebok Treadmill for our Christmas present. Since we do not have gym memberships in the area, this is a great alternative and certainly adds an element to convience when working out, especially during the prolonged cold New England winters.




After spending about 6 hours getting the bleeping thing set up yesterday, I finally got my first run in on the treadmill today. I decided to go for a easy 5K and test the whole experience out. I must say, the treadmill is high quality and shock absorbers really help you get a little extra bounce in each stride. I finished the 5K (3.11 miles) in 26:13 for an average pace of 8:25/mile. Didn't have to break much of a sweat, which was great.


1 comment:

Scottie Roy said...

Sean...you ass looks phenomenal in this picture!