Thursday, September 27, 2007


2.86 Mile Treadmill Run in 22:45 & Bicep Workout

Got to the gym at lunchtime today with the idea of banging out more in the range of about 5 miles. I jumped on the treadmill, got it going up to 7.5 and started hitting the mileage. Around the 15 minute mark, I started stressing about some stuff I had to accomplish at work, which also coincided with some fading confidence in my ability to run a hard 5 miles pain-free. So, I reset my sights on a shorter distance. After raising the speed to 7.6, 7.7, I then decided to really hammer home the last 1/2 mile. I ended up raising the speed between 9.2-10 for the final half mile, which really brought down my mile pace. I ended up finishing the 2.86 mile run in 22:45 for an average pace of 7:56/mile with 412 calories burned.

Afterwards, I went downstairs and did long bar curls and long bar raises. After that I was pretty much spent and called it a day.
Weight = 182

No comments: