Thursday, July 26, 2007

4.01 Mile Run in 34:27

Temps were in the low 90s this afternoon before giving way to the 80s this evening. I decided it was a good opportunity to get in a run before the weekend, even though it was a bit warm.

After leaving the house I ran through the neighborhood, up Cedar, down Eliot, all the way to the Ashland Northeastern campus. It was there that I turned around and headed back. The run had quite a few sizeable hills, not too much shade, and narrow roads, making for a tough run. I finished the 4.01 mile run in 34:27 for an average pace of 8:34 with 540 calories burned. Paula Radcliffe told me I ran my fastest mile today, but I can't believe it, she must have been smoking crack.

After this run, the race against Scott to 50 miles is as follows:
Me = 21.55 miles
Scott = 8.69

Jump on it bro!

No comments: