Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Day # 16: Running Through the Tough Days

There will be days like these. I woke up this morning still a little jet-lagged from my west-coast trip, and having only slept about 5 hours, but I still feel the need to stay comitted to running. I hit the streets at 7:40 this morning with 67 degree humidity, and started my 3.2 mile loop. The irony is that when I don't feel too well on a run, I always have the tendency to push too hard to overcompensate. That is precisely what I did this morning. I fought through my fatigue and ran hard, finishing back at the house with the watch stopped at 24:48 for the loop. I'll take that time and look to get a good night sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Scottie Roy said...

Neither jetlag nor having a buzz-on
will stop Sean from his marathon.

Way to stick with it.