Thursday, September 22, 2005

Day # 65: 9.5 Miles in 1:13.56

Knowing that I was in dire need of a fitting in a long run, I got home from work this evening and hit the roads just before 6pm. I ran from my apartment on Pinckney St. down to the Charles River, ran on the Boston side for about a mile, then crossed a bridge and continued my westward trek all the way to Harvard Square in Cambridge. I crossed back over a footbridge in Harvard Sq. and ran all the way back to the apartment. A nice long run a quite a quick pace. I didn't feel all that great, yet I also felt the need to push it a bit due to some of the workouts I missed in the last few days. All together it was a decent run. The only problem was finishing in darkness. It is really getting dark at 7pm here, and I finished by run around 7:20, so it was pretty much pitch black. We need the 1 hour fall back to come soon!

No comments: