Thursday, June 04, 2009

2 Mile Run + Bicep/Tricep Workout

2 Mile Run + Bicep/Tricep Workout

Sara and I got to the gym tonight for a nice workout at the BSC Westborough. I started off with a 2 mile run though I had intentions of running a bit further. I just didn't feel all that great and count myself as lucky to have finished the 2 mile run in 14:10 for an average pace of 7:04/mile with 280 calories burned.

After running I lifted biceps and triceps. I did standing hammer curls, cable curls, cable rope pulldowns, cable v bar pulldowns and cable machine curls.

In waiting for Sara I ended up jumping on the bike machine and doing a 4.02 mile ride in 15:37.



1 comment:

natalie said...

That's a nice workout huh! Running + Workout will really result for the best! Keep it up! Happy trails!

natalie marmot