Thursday, February 23, 2006

Weights for 4th Consecutive Day - Back

As you read above, today was the fourth consecutive day of hitting the gym to lift weights. Something I haven't done since probably August of 2005. Because of marathon training in the fall, I rarely lifted on consecutive days, especially not with any intensity. Today I concentrated on back, mainly to give my other muscle groups a bit of a rest. I did 5 back exercises, though I'm a little sketchy on the names of them. I'll have to do a little research. Anyways, my bi's are actually killing me this afternoon. I think in a lot of the back exercises that the bi's are actually used as a secondary muscle group. Either way, they are in rough shape. Had a protein shake when I got back to work, hopefully that will speed the muscle recovery.

No comments: