Monday, September 26, 2005

Day # 69: Climbing up on Beacon Hill

Driving home from work with temps in the low 60s and overcast conditions, I knew it would be a fantastic evening for a run along the Charles. Leaving the house, I jogged down Pinckney, crossed over the Fieldler Bridge, stretched out, and then proceeded to run 2 hard miles (6:30ish pace)to the workout area before the BU Sailing area. I did 100 situps and 50 pushups at the workout area, then turned around and jogged comfortably (7:15ish pace) back to the Fiedler Bridge and out to Beacon St. I ran up Beacon St., turned on Charles, then ran down to the intersection of Pinckney and Charles. I completed 3 hard sprints up Pinckney to our door, each time following the sprint with a slow jog back down the hill. As I finished up the last couple of hills, it started raining hard, just the time to duck inside my apartment satisfied with completing 5 miles in 36:47.

No comments: