Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day # 51: 3 Miles on the Treadmill in 22:32

I have finally reached day #50 of the training! A bit of a personal milestone because I wasn't sure at the beginning that I would even make it this far. I was too tired to run this morning, and from training I have learned that you have to listen to your body. As a result, I figured on running tonight after work, but I forgot Sara got us free tickets to the advanced screening of "The Man" featuring Samuel L. Jackson & Eugene Levy. Learning of the change in plans, I hit the gym at lunch time for a quick 3 miles on the treadmill. I puposely ran the first mile in 8:00, then ran the 2nd mile in 7:34, then ran the 3rd mile in 6:58, thus running a total of 3 miles in 22:32. I felt comfortable throughout the run, and according to the machine, I burned 401 calories in the process.

Weight = 168

No comments: